Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Welcoming February

I've always liked front-door wreaths. They create such a welcoming feeling, even before you've walked in through the front door. It's such an easy, inexpensive way to change things up on your front porch for the different seasons/holidays. The one I have on our door right now was crazy cheap - Target clearance find. I've had it for about 5-6 years. Still haven't gotten sick of it. It's a little spindly and scrawny, just how I like my wreaths (and Christmas trees, too, for that matter). I like the way the red berries pop against the sky blue door. And if you think they're a little too country, you thought wrong. A nice, sleek modern door looks even better when it has an organic-looking wreath juxtaposed against it. Right now, I'm really liking the wreaths you can find on etsy.com. Check them out; you'll see what I'm talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment