Monday, February 3, 2014

Grand Budapest Hotel


Credit: imdb

I really like Wes Anderson's movies. Loved Darjeeling Limited. Loved Moonrise Kingdom.

He's got a new one coming out March 7, 2014 - Grand Budapest Hotel. The trailer looks pretty good, the cast, too. But what I'm really, really loving is the poster for the movie. This would look amazing somewhere in my house. Love the pink hotel, the color of the fonts for the type, just beautiful. It's got that shabby chic, slightly faded, worn look that I love. Would look great in a room with some crisp, white modern pieces for the contrast

If you're into art, decorating, styling, etc., check out the movie. Anderson's attention in his films to the set's details are incredible. I'm sure the movie is gonna be a feast for the eyes. Bon appetit!

3 comments:

  1. I love it. Where can I buy this poster?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe right now you can only find it on eBay. After the movie's release in March, it should be available online from other retailers.

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to see this movie!! Wes Anderson is my FAVORITE.
    And you are so right about the poster. It's so funky and would be a nice touch to any room but especially one with lots of white in it!

    ReplyDelete