Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Nordstrom Melinda Maria "Frankie" ring

Credit: Nordstrom

I love turquoise. Always have. The color has an uplifting and calming quality to it that makes me happy when I look at it. I think if I had to buy one ring to last me through summer 2014 it would be this one. The "Frankie" cluster ring by Melinda Maria. Check out her line at Nordstrom and on her website. Beautiful, interesting pieces.
 
The prices are not crazy-high for fashion jewelry. This one is $140. I think it's the perfect summer ring. It's got that Native American Indian feel from the teardrop turquoise stones, but then it's amped up a little with the emerald-cut cubic zirconias. The gold-plated band has a pretty texture to it, which gives it more of an organic feel. Just a beautiful statement ring. I'd wear this probably every day on my right hand. Not sure which finger, though. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment