Wednesday, February 12, 2014

One crunchy board


Credit: backcountry.com

I really like the board the U.S. Olympic team's Jamie Anderson used to tear up the inaugural Olympic Snowboard Slopestyle competition and win her gold. But if I were snowboarding in Sochi right now, this is the snowboard I'd be riding - Nikita's "Sideway Sista." It's $379.95 at backcountry.com.

I've always loved snowboard designs, as well as skateboards and surfboards. I like using them as art, either hung on a wall or propped up against a wall. The "Sideway Sista" would look amazing hung on a crisp, white wall. The design just makes me smile. And how cool is the name? You gotta love snowboarder/skateboarder/surfer lingo - it's happy talk. By the way, "crunchy" means cool, as in, "that is one crunchy blog."


No comments:

Post a Comment