Monday, February 10, 2014

Move it

Credit: BestBuy
 
In my eternal quest to get fit and move more (since I'm sitting in front of a computer all day for my job), I got Jawbones' new UP24 activity tracker wristband to keep track of my steps throughout the day. So happy with it. Ever since December 25 when I started wearing it, I have most definitely been walking more and sitting around less.
 
It comes in 3 sizes so it's nice and comfy as it coils around your wrist. Comes in two colors: persimmon and onyx. I chose persimmon. Love it and get asked about it all the time cause it looks so nice on the wrist. Not a lot of people know it's a pedometer. Also tracks your sleep (or lack thereof). $149.99 at bestbuy, jawbone, target and other retailers.
 
Get this one over the old version because the new one syncs to your iOS device via an app so you have instant readings and feedback. If you're looking for a way to exercise and move more without having to carve out time in your day for it, the sleek  UP24 wristband is the way to go. And if you're style-conscious in any way, I think it's the only way to go.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment