Thursday, February 27, 2014

Sketchbook delight

Photo: shopalisaburke.com

Check out this beautiful sketchbook. I'm thinking about taking this online sketchbook class on Portland artist Alisa Burke's website.  She has a great little selection of online art classes. The sketchbook class is $50 for 5 weeks.

I'm not particularly crafty, and I have terrible fine-motor skills (which is why I can't paint my nails/toes, can't do my hair, can't do makeup, etc. etc.). So I think this is a good way to have a little fun, de-stress, think outside the box and use a part of my brain that I rarely use, and end up with a finished product that I think can be considered a little work of art. Check out the rest of Alisa's classes on her website and check out her blog, which is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment