Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Watchful eyes

Photo: blissinateacup
 
I love to read - magazines, books, web stuff, fiction, non-fiction, whatever. But I really like to read books that I can hold in my hand. And I love bookmarks, especially these from blissinateacup.com. $10 each. The series is called "Watchful Eyes." Each wooden bookmark features a favorite woman writer or thinker, illustrated with the writer's image and her name printed on the bottom. Made with recycled maple, oak, cherry, mahogany and walnut. I think I'd like Jane Austen or Charlotte Bronte looking back at me while I read my next book. 18 authors and thinkers to choose from, but if you'd like a bookmark with a writer that you don't see listed on their website, you can email them for a custom order at no extra cost. 


No comments:

Post a Comment