Friday, February 28, 2014

Happy Friday - Oscar weekend!

Photot: The Godfather

Yeah! It's the Oscars this weekend! You know my top two favorite pastimes are reading and watching movies so this is one of my favorite weekends of the year! Can't wait.
 
I love watching E!'s Live on the Red Carpet first, then the show. In honor of Oscar weekend, I thought I'd leave you with a little picture from one of my favorite movies of all time.
 
I don't know how many times I've seen Godfather I and II, but they never get old. I think I love them more the more I see them. I watch them every year during AMC's "Thanksgiving with your Godfather" marathon on TV. So many favorite lines. If you have children old enough to see the movies, why don't you introduce them to Michael Corleoni and his family? It might start a life-long love affair with the art of film. It did for me.

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment