Monday, April 21, 2014

L'Oreal eye makeup remover

Photo: drugstore.com
 
This is my all-time favorite eye makeup remover, L'Oreal Paris Skin Expertise Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover. I think I've been using it for at least 15 years. You can take off eye makeup while you have your contacts on and you won't feel a thing, that's how gentle it is.
 
The only thing is, I've been on an organic beauty product/skin product roll for almost a year now so I'd like to replace this with something that has less chemicals. We'll see. I'm in no rush because I've tried quite a few eye makeup removers, high-end to low-end, and nothing comes close to this one.
 
Available at drugstore.com for $7, but you can usually find it at Target or Walgreens. Although it is often sold out so if you find it, stock up and buy a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment