Friday, April 11, 2014

Happy weekend

Photo: monsyb

This is one of my favorite summer totes. I bought it last year at Target. Love the colored raffia pom-poms and faux bamboo handle. I think I paid $19.99 for this one. Target has some surprisingly unique, well-made pieces for spring and summer that come out around now, if you're looking for a summer look like this.
 
For something made out of raffia or other similar material like it, it's not worth it to spend a lot of money. Although if you take care of the bag and don't get it wet (get a different one for the beach), you can get at few summers out of it, for sure.
 
There are so many places you can get the look and pay very little. Check out Target, Marshalls, TJMaxx, Anthropologie sales, Nordstrom sales and ebay. I like this on weekends with a white t-shirt, dark denim tailored shorts and any kind of flip-flops.

No comments:

Post a Comment