Thursday, March 27, 2014

Gloss Bar Miami

Photo: glossmiami

Okay, let me preface this by saying I have the best manicurist in Miami, Ines Garcia. Been doing manicures/pedicures with her for over 20 years. I've tried everything else in Miami when she goes on vacation and nothing else compares.
 
Having said that, I'm very intrigued by this new place, Gloss Bar Miami, in Coral Gables on Andalusia Avenue. The first organic natural nail salon in Miami - hallelujah!! Thank you, organic gods. I'd say it's about time for this to get to Miami.
 
Gloss nail polishes are chemical-free, and Sandra Weir, the owner, offers over 100 colors. Even the nail polish remover is 100% organic so it doesn't burn the inside lining of your nose. I haven't been yet so I can't review it but from what I've read in the press and checking out the website and the pictures, I think it's right up my alley.
 
Most of you know I don't paint my nails for health reasons (still haven't been able to give up painted toes,though), but I just might get them painted so I can try Gloss Bar out. And it doesn't hurt that it's next door to Chocolate Fashion, best French pastries in Miami, so you can get a real French croissant or raspberry butterfly and a café au lait then go get your nails/feet done. Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment