Friday, January 31, 2014

Going, going . . .




Credit: Target

I know I already did a post this week about an upcoming Target buy you need to check out. But I could be sued for negligence if I didn't tell you about this one. It's in stores already, so if you don’t get there soon, you might not get a shot at them.
 
The Mossimo Sonora flat sandal is the perfect spring/summer sandal, and here in Miami, the perfect all-year-round sandal. Luggage tan faux leather so it goes with everything, and the multi-color ethnic embroidered strap reminds me of the Mexican embroidered peasant tops I love so much and the super cute woven Wayuu mochila bags from Colombian that everyone’s sporting lately.
 
At $19.99, it’s pretty hard to pass these up. I tried them on and they are really comfy. They also come in black, but the tan one is the one to get and the one that’ll sell out, for sure. These would look great with denim shorts and a nice, crisp white tee. An inexpensive way to get a start on spring and summer 2014, and they'll make you smile every time you wear them. Run, don't walk, to get these babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment