Friday, January 24, 2014

Fujifilm Instax Mini Camera - treat someone (or yourself)



Credit: Fujifilm
  
Have a tween or teen you need to buy a gift for (I think you're not supposed to end a sentence with a preposition, but whatever)?  I had the first Polaroid camera when I was about 13 (do NOT try to guess my age, thank you very much). It was awesome.

But if I was a teenager now, I'd DEFINITELY have the Fujifilm Instax Mini Camera. So much cooler. So much cuter. I think I want one just so I can have it on my desk at work to look at it; it's so darn ADORABLE. Or maybe I'd put it on my nightstand so I can look at it before I go to sleep.

The Instax Mini takes instant, mini or wallet-size pics. The film comes in white, or you can get colored or patterned borders, which are unbelievabley cute. Urban Outfitters seems to always have the coolest ones. The camera costs $59 for white or black models and $100 for pastel blue, pink, or yellow. I think white and pastel blue are the best - pastel blue is always out of stock everywhere.

Birthday present, graduation present, whatever. Get this for a teen, and they'll love you. Or treat yourself and get your own - you'll love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment