Monday, May 12, 2014

Super yes, please

Photo: loefflerrandall

I always wear flats. Never heels. I feel fake in them and not myself. Even when I go out at night, I wear flats. These are perfect. The Lita Mignon sandal by Loeffler Randal, one of my favorite brands. I love the name . . . Lita Mignon. Just rolls off the tongue. Whoever named this shoe should be given a raise 'cause she (or he) nailed it.
 
The perfect color combo - black and nude; very Chanel. Would look good with shorts, with jeans, with a dress, with skirts; could wear it to work, to the movies, to lunch, and so on and so forth. You get the picture.
 
They're $295 so a bit steep. I'll just pin these to my pinterest "crazy good shoes" board and keep an eye on them in case they go on sale somewhere or turn up on ebay. You never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment